Friday, February 19, 2010

Daag achhe nahi hote !!

Peeyush tried to tip-toe into his house. He tried to peep, if his mother is around. Sensing the silence in the house, he ran to the bathroom. Quickly he started to remove his clothes. Alas, mother caught him.

Peeeeeeyush !!! What are you upto ?? She Shrieked. Some of the glasses in the kitchen trembled. Show me what you are hiding.

Trembling, Peeyush handed over his shirt to mother.

She took it and glanced it in horror. Cow dung !!! How on earth, did you manage this ??

Hmm..... We were playing by the road, he said in a feeble voice.

With Cowdung ?? Mother asked.

Actually, there was no need, to get into this. We were playing by the road. There was cowdung lying by the side of the road. I dont know what got into me. I took a big stone and threw it on the cowdung. Then it splashed all over me !

Mother said, I hope it served you a good lesson. Beta, daag achhe nahi hote !

No comments:

Post a Comment