Saturday, March 20, 2010

Instrumental tendencies

Flute: I am very sweet to the ears, I am associated with lord krishna and have been the world's favourite for centuries.

Drum: I am very energetic, I am associated with all social events, and I can make people dance to my tunes.

Flute: But you are so loud and disturbing in nature. There are phrases used like " beating your own drum"

Drum: Dont be jealous, nobody listens to you. You are best at being a background music! You are good for lullabies because you put people to sleep.

Flute: Yeah! And you disturb sleeping people! You are always one dimensional. Just bang bang bang bang. I can bring out all emotions like love, sadness and I can be playful too. Your very nature is to be beaten, whic reflects your violent tendencies.

Drum: Oh Yeah! You just want wait and see. All your sweet melody will be drowned in the bang that I make. Nobody will listen to you. So you Lose! Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum ............. Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum.

No comments:

Post a Comment