Friday, January 15, 2010

Eclipse.c

Are done with programming my lord ??
Hmm, I dont think, I can stop this. Working on a small piece of code....... God smiled,
*----------------------------------------------------*
* File Name: Eclipse.c *
* Copyright (c) God Corp. AD and BC *
* All Rights Reserved *
*-----------------------------------------------------*
#include
main {}
{
Recurrence = My Wish ! God: I will update later
for {i , 0: Recurrence, i++};
if { Moon = In Between Sun & Earth}; ! God: Loop Body
Darkness;
End;
End;
}
*---------------- End Of Code -------------------*

My Lord, Why is that you are playing with planets ?? Why in broad daylight, you want your children to see darkness ?
God smiled as usual and spoke, Darkness, is momentary, it doesnt mean that the sun is not there. In broad day-light the eclipse will evoke the dark behaviors only to be exposed to the sunlight minutes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment