Friday, September 3, 2010

Didnt you notice ?

After 20 years of hard penance, finally Lord appeared before Gajapati. The Lord asked, "Gajapati, what do you want" ??

Gajapati replied, "I want you to be with me throughout my life".

Lord said, "I cannot, I have so many people to attend to" !

Gajapati said, "You have made a promise, you must find a way".

Lord smiled and said, " Tathaasthu" ! and he disappeared.

Long time later when Gajapati was at his death-bed, he called the Lord. Lord appeared and Gajapati started his complaints. Gajapati said, "Lord, you never fulfilled your promise, I never saw you around when I needed you".

Lord smiled and said, "Didn't you notice" ?

I came to you as your friend, as the postman, as the traffic policeman who stopped you on the rainy day, as your house owner, as your watchman, as your manager, as your chief engineer.........

I came to you as the death of your uncle, as the truck which hit your bike, as the Tsunami, as the crow who pee-ed on your shoulder, as the black cat who crossed your way..........

I came to you as the sun beam, as the September breeze, as the rain-drop, as the hot sun, as the dry autumn leaf, as the cuckoo in March, as the mosquito in your bed................

Didn't you notice ???

1 comment: