Saturday, November 6, 2010

Love Story

This one is replicated straight away from a Website.....Dont book me for plagarism !!!

God stored all the human feelings in a far-off island. Once due to Global warming the water level started increasing and threatened to sink the islands and its occupants. All the feelings started to escape. Love being blind needed help.

Love approached Sadness. Sadness told, "I prefer to be alone. I cant take you".

Love approached Happiness. Happiness laughed off, "I want to enjoy my life. I cant take you".

Love approached Richness. Richness boasted, "My ship is full of money and jewels. There is no space for you".

Finally, a hand grabbed Love and pulled it along with on it's boat. "What is your name"?, Love asked. "My name is Faith", it told. "In times of difficulty, I am the only one with you".

No comments:

Post a Comment