Friday, August 13, 2010

Bhavra.... (The bee)

"Pappa, I need a photograph of a bhavra for my biology class on monday. Can you come with me to the garden to take one photograph" ? he asked. Pappa was busy with his laptop, trying to complete a presentation for his review.

"Its not easy, beta", Pappa said.

"Why, pappa. You take such nice photos. You should help me take this. Other wise I will take your camera and take it myself" ! he said.

Pappa gave out a squared expression which generally indicated agreement, "Ohhk! ...... I will come with you", Pappa said.

They went to the garden and after monitoring for a few minutes, he spotted a bhavra. He jumped and exclaimed, "Pappa, there it is. A big one". Pappa chuckled, since he knew it is not going to be easy. Pappa tried to focus the lens on the bhavra, but failed to do so.

Pappa knew, the bhavra is like the mind, hopping from one flower to the other..........

No comments:

Post a Comment