Saturday, December 5, 2009

Band-Aid

Baba: Mommy....waah.....waah.... I got hurt. Its bleeding. It pains!
Mommy: Dont worry, I will wash your wounds and then I will put band-aid on your wound. It has medicinal properties, so that it will heal your wounds faster.
Baba: Oh Mommy, that is so great!
Mommy: Not only does it heal you faster, it helps contamination from germs and kitaanu of the world!
Baba: Great!
Mommy: It is also water proof!
Baba: Amazing!!! I will stick it now.

2 days later.....

Baba: Mommy, my wound has healed, there is no more bleeding. I am feeling great!
Mommy: Great, remove that band-aid, you do not need it any more.
Baba: Really, do I have to do that, It has been my protector
Mommy: You do not need it anymore, its job is over. Throw it away.

2 comments:

  1. Pull up ur socks man..mayb one band aid on ur mouth wud be good

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats deep ... ! and quite profound in a fairly simple way :)

    good one, keep writing.

    ReplyDelete